Special Activity: Individual Practice Interviews with Employers (2 pm - 2:45 pm)
Thursday, February 2, 2017, 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
A good resumé gets your foot in the door; however, it is the interview that gets you the job. Effective preparation is therefore extremely important! Knowing this, the Career Centre is offering you the opportunity to participate in a 45-minute practice interview with an employer!
Based on your resumé and career interests, the employer will ask you the types of questions you would be asked during an actual interview, allowing you to practice your skills in a stress-free environment.
During the last 10-15 minutes, the employer will provide you with feedback regarding your answers and give you tips as to how you can improve your performance.
The practice interviews will be carried out by leading industry professionals from companies such as BMO Bank of Montreal, PwC, Welch LLP.
Here are some of the main advantages of participating in a practice interview:
- It will reduce interview anxiety by familiarizing you with the situation;
- It will boost your confidence regarding your strengths and skills;
- It gives you the opportunity to receive constructive feedback from a professional.
You can only register for one practice interview with an employer.
- Thursday, February 2, 2017
- 2:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience
- All Telfer undergraduate and MBA students
- Event Language
- Dress Code
- Professional attire
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, February 2, 2017, 6:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.