uOttawa Chancellor's Debate - Cultivating the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs: What Does It Take?
Thursday, November 17, 2016, 1:00 p.m.
The University of Ottawa is proud to present the Chancellor's Debate.
Initiated by our Chancellor, Calin Rovinescu, this series brings together thought leaders, opinion makers and exceptional individuals who, through lively exchanges and spirited discussions, explore and exchange views on important contemporary issues that affect students.
The next debate will focus on the following question:
Cultivating the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs: What Does It Take?
It will feature:
- Hanan Anis, uOttawa’s Richard L'Abbé Makerspace and Makermobile
- Scott Bonham, Co-founder of GGV Capital and Partner, The Fueling Station
- Richard L’Abbé, Canadian entrepreneur and philanthropist
- Barbara Orser, Deloitte Professor in the Management of Growth Enterprises, Telfer School of Management
- Calin Rovinescu, President and CEO of Air Canada, and Chancellor of the University of Ottawa
A question-and-answer period will follow.
- Thursday, November 17, 2016
- 1:00 p.m.
- Tabaret Hall
Huguette Labelle Hall (Tabaret 112)
550 Cumberland Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps