MHA Alumni Association - Speed Networking Event
Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Are you looking to build new connections in the healthcare community?
Are you interested in improving your networking skills?
Here's your chance to connect with up to 50 new contacts in a controlled, facilitated format. Join your friends from the Master of Health Administration Alumni Association (MHAAA) and Michael Hughes, North America's Networking Guru for networking with a twist. This event is a unique and exciting experience that will combine an interactive networking workshop with the need for speed.
Here’s what this event includes:
- MHAAA AGM and the 2016 Preceptors’ Award
- Interact with other Telfer MHA alumni, faculty, students and colleagues.
- A series of timed speed networking interactions.
- Value-Added Program: includes a 30-minute post-event presentation to ensure you translate your speed networking investment into the powerful relationships that lead to real results.
- Be part of a Personal Coaching Session and create a Personal Speed Networking Follow Up Program.
- Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- 4:30 p.m. - Registration and cocktails
5:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. - MHAAA Annual General Meeting
5:45 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. - Presentation of the MHA Preceptors' Award
6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. - Speed networking workshop with Michael Hughes, North America's Networking Guru
- Telfer School of Management
Camille Villeneuve Room (DMS 4101)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- $25 per person
$20 for 2016-2017 MHA students
- Please contact us by January 16, 2017 if you have any particular accessibility requirements or dietary restrictions.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
This event is being planned in partnership with the Canadian College of Health Leaders (Eastern Ontario Chapter), Emerging Health Leaders (Ottawa Node) and the MHA Students’ Association, uOttawa.
Sponsored by HDR Architecture and the MHA Alumni Association.