Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
This year, the Telfer School of Management Career Centre will be presenting Telfer Networks, a new format for its winter recruitment and networking event.
Telfer Networks is a unique opportunity for you to meet high-calibre prospective employees, who specialize in accounting, finance, marketing, management, international management, human resources, and management information systems. This is the perfect event to promote your organization to hundreds business students, from 1st to 4th year!
This event will feature commerce students seeking casual and summer employment with the possibility of future full-time opportunities, as well as students and alumni seeking part-time or full-time employment or internship opportunities.
Optimize your on-campus recruitment, reduce your cost per hire and update your pool of talented candidates, all while increasing your visibility, reinforcing your image as an employer of choice and benefitting from the logistical support of our team. Be sure to participate in this valuable recruitment event!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. - Set-up and networking breakfast with other employers
10 a.m. - Beginning of event (arrival of students)
2 p.m. - Closing of event (departure of students) and tear-down
- Telfer School of Management
Camille Villeneuve Room (4th floor)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Early bird registration: $400.00 (tax included), on or before December 15, 2016
Regular registration: $450.00 (tax included), after December 15, 2016
- Registration includes:
- - Two assigned bistro tables and two stools; access to one electrical outlet
- Lunch for all representatives
- Coffee and refreshments served throughout the day
- Wireless Internet access
- Event promotion to students through our website, social media, event posters and emails, offering you on-campus visibility
- Due to limited space, booth, kiosks or large displays will not be permitted. The allocated space is approximately 150-cm x 175-cm (5 x 6 feet). We highly recommend that you bring only one roll-up banner, and brochures/other small promotional items fitting on a round, 75-cm (36-inch) bistro table.
- Lunch details:
- The new event format will allow employers to network throughout the day, and you will be invited to have lunch anytime between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in a different room from the main event. Please note that, contrary to previous years, the event will not shut down for a lunch break.
- RSVP deadline:
- Friday, January 20, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Danielle Fournier at 613-562-5656 or by email at Danielle.Fournier@telfer.uOttawa.ca.