The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is a not-for-profit national centre of expertise for the digital economy. Through trusted research, innovative talent solutions, and practical policy advice, ICTC fosters innovative and globally competitive Canadian industries empowered by a talented and diverse digital workforce.
Experiential Digital Training Program Information Session
Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL. CREATE YOUR DIGITAL FUTURE.
Join Us! Experiential Digital Training Program Information Session
This once-in-a-lifetime program, Small Business Digitization Initiative, features 24 weeks of full-time training (Ottawa, Toronto, and North Bay) and includes an experiential work placement challenge – you will be matched with a small business where you will apply in class theory to solve a real business challenge. Apply training skills within an actual business; strategize and implement smart digital business solutions with the goal of reducing operating costs, improving day to day operations, and providing customers with better experiences. You will also attain transferable workplace skills in-class in project management; data analytics and intelligence; entrepreneurship; enterprise resource planning (ERP) (including principles of sales and marketing and accounting); and strategically evaluate business operations to empower companies by implementing technology solutions.
To learn more, join our information session:
Date: November 30, 2016
Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: DMS 4165
This initiative is funded by the Government of Ontario and is offered in partnership with Savoir-faire Linux, and Prepr Foundation.
This program is open to:
- Ontario youth between the ages of 20 – 29, able to commit to a full-time 24-week program, who have completed a minimum of 2 years of post-secondary training or equivalent work experience (IT Management, Business Commerce, Software Development, Marketing, or other field of study) who have a strong digital skillset and/or have some prior work experience in a business setting or a start-up.
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- RSVP deadline:
- Wednesday, November 30, 2016, 11:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.