Séance d'information : CIBC (Programme pour les Associés du Groupe Entreprises) (en anglais)
Le jeudi 19 janvier 2017, de 18 h à 19 h
Cet événement se déroulera en anglais seulement.
La description de cet évènement est disponible en anglais seulement.
Come out and learn more about the CIBC Commercial Banking Associate Program (CBAP) during this interactive information session. Details about the program can be found below.
The Commercial Banking Associate Program provides you with the foundation required to become a Commercial Banker and trusted partner to Canada’s leading business organizations. The program includes on-the-job learning, formal classroom and on-line training opportunities that are designed to build your skills in business development, credit structuring and cash management. You will be assigned a coach and work closely with senior members of the Commercial Banking team to learn how to proactively engage clients and work with partners to identify clients’ needs and create competitive solutions to meet those needs. Additionally, you will learn financial and statistical analysis and develop solid technical capabilities. Your work will expose you to industry, economic and political trends, and regulatory issues.
This is a development role for the Commercial Banking Line of Business that offers an opportunity to learn the products, processes, networks and functions to enable and equip you to eventually progress to a role as a Manager, Commercial Banking. Managers, Commercial Banking are partners to and champions of our clients’ businesses, committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and sound business advice to help our clients realize their goals. Upon successful completion of the Commercial Banking Associate Program, you will take on this role, managing and growing a portfolio of Commercial Banking clients by proactively developing new business opportunities in the community and ensuring clients’ day-to-day banking needs are being met at the highest level.
What You’ll be Doing:
As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to:
- Work proactively with coaches, leaders and colleagues throughout Commercial Banking to develop the professional networks that drive future success
- Assist with the execution of business development initiatives and establish client contacts to develop referral sources and centres of influence
- Assist in analyzing business growth opportunities through comprehensive industry, client and prospect research
- Prepare analyses in support of credit submissions including structuring and documentation
- Apply acquired industry/company knowledge to the development of client/prospect proposals for financial and strategic solutions to meet client needs
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field to be completed by spring/summer 2017
- Strong client and relationship management skills
- Proven aptitude for business development, propensity for sales
- Solid problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Highly effective written and oral communication
- High level of thoroughness and diligence, and a strong results orientation
6:00 pm - 6:20 pm : Welcome and presentation
6:20 pm - 7:00 pm : Networking
Veuillez noter que les représentants de CIBC ont aussi invité des étudiants de l'Université Carleton à participer à cette séance d'information.
- Date :
- Le jeudi 19 janvier 2017
- Heure :
- de 18 h à 19 h
- Lieu :
- École de gestion Telfer
55, avenue Laurier Est
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Voir sur Google Maps
- Public cible :
- B. Com., plus particulièrement finance ou omptabilité, ou domaine équivalent, complété d'ici printemps/été 2017
- Langue de l’événement :
- Offert uniquement en anglais
- Code vestimentaire :
- Tenue professionnelle
- Date limite d'inscription :
- Le jeudi 19 janvier 2017, 17 h
Inscrivez-vous à cet événement
Malheureusement, la date limite pour s'inscrire à cet événement est passée et vous ne pourrez pas vous inscire.