Hors campus : Lancez votre carrière chez TMX!
Le vendredi 19 janvier 2018, de 14 h à 16 h 30
Cet événement se déroulera en anglais seulement.
Please join us at our Summer Recruitment open-house. The event will kick-off with Opening Remarks followed by our past summer associates and full-time associates talking about the endless opportunities at TMX as well as their experiences thus far.
Location - Exchange Tower - 130 King Street West, Downtown Toronto
Date - Friday, January 19, 2018 from 2:00pm - 4:30 pm
You are …..
- Entering final year of undergraduate degree in Fall 2018 in one of the following - Business/Commerce, Finance, Economics
- Available to work from May to August 2018
- Completion of or working towards the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Excellent Google skills, particularly in Sheets, Docs and Slides
- Strong presentation skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Future is Yours to See!
The Summer Associate Program is designed to attract, develop and retain top undergrad talent and build a pipeline for our 2-year Rotational Program following graduation. As a Summer Associate opportunities exist in various parts of our organization as highlighted below:
- Financial Risk (market, credit and liquidity risks) - work with a team of analysts on special projects and in the monitoring and reporting of key risk indicators
- Business Development – business case analysis for new product and service ideas
- Operations - identify enhancements to existing services that will deliver customer value
- Finance - development of the quarterly forecast, annual budget and strategy. Additionally, assist in month-end/quarter-end/year-end accounting and financial reporting
When expressing your interest in attending the event, please include the following:
1. Tell us in a few words why you would like to attend the information session and what you wish to gain from it
2. Resume: show us you have the experience and skills that will make you successful.
* Job Postings will go live in early January
*Please note that candidates apply into the program rather than specific jobs. TMX will make every effort to ensure that your placement aligns with your individual development plan.
* Please indicate, when applying, as to the school you are currently enrolled in
- Date :
- Le vendredi 19 janvier 2018
- Heure :
- de 14 h à 16 h 30
- Lieu :
- Exchange Tower
130 rue King O, Centre-ville de Toronto
Voir sur Google Maps
- Public cible :
- Étudiants de Telfer en 4e année du B.Com. et diplômés
- Langue de l’événement :
- Offert uniquement en anglais
- RSVP :