Hors campus : PRMIA Risk Challenge (2016) - Ontario Championship
Le vendredi 29 janvier 2016
Cet événement se déroulera en anglais seulement.
Description d'événement disponible en anglais seulement.
What is the PRMIA Risk Management Challenge?
- Risk management case competition available to students across Canada, the U.S. and the EU
- In January 2015, 97 teams representing 378 students from 35 colleges/universities
- Industry leaders' discussion panel: this year featuring leaders from RBC, Scotiabank, TD and Ontario
Teachers' Pension Plan
- Management consulting workshop, presented by Deloitte
- Networking event presenting recruiters and functional managers from leading organizations
- The winning team will represent Ontario at an international championship in Chicago, IL on March 11, 2016
- The winning team could win a prize valued up to USD $10,000; this award will be pooled from registration fees and is subject to US tax laws
Mini career fair for Finalists: Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank Group, Scotiabank, and more.
Confirmed Speakers for Ontario Championship:
- Rita Achrekar, Senior Vice President, Corporate Credit, Scotiabank
- Graeme Hepworth, Senior Vice President, GRM, Personal & Commercial Banking, RBC
- Keith McQueen, Senior Vice President, Capital Markets Risk Management, TD Bank Group
- Barbara Zvan, Senior Vice President & Chief Investment Risk Officer, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan
Confirmed Judges for Ontario Championship:
- Jonathan Hackett, Principal, Financial Institutions Practice, Boston Consulting Group
- Sebastien Piller-Tahy, Senior Vice President, International Credit Risk, Scotiabank
- Joel Starkes, Director, Residential Mortgage Trading, TD Securities
- Chandra Stempien, Managing Director and Head, Trading Credit Risk, RBC
- Date :
- Le vendredi 29 janvier 2016
- Lieu :
- Centre ontarien des investissements et du commerce
250 rue Yonge,
Toronto ON M5B 2L7
Voir sur Google Maps
- RSVP :
Date limite d'inscription: Jeudi le 24 décembre 2015 à minuit.
PRMIA Risk Challenge
Cristina.Smeianu@tdsecurities.com ou Magdalena.Kraljevska@tdsecurities.com