Séance d'information : Sun Life
Le jeudi 11 février 2016, de 11 h 30 à 13 h
Cet événement se déroulera en anglais seulement.
Become a Sun Life Financial Advisor
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a difference and bring balance to your life? Do you want to be your own boss, where the earning potential is limitless and your efforts are rewarded? If this sounds like you, let's talk.
For the 6th year in a row, Canadians have voted Sun Life Financial the “Most Trusted Life Insurance Company,” according to the 2015 Reader's Digest Trusted BrandTM Survey. The Ipsos Reid poll, conducted on behalf of Reader’s Digest, asked over 4000 Canadians to name the brand they trust most in 40 product categories.
TM Trusted Brand is a registered trademark of Reader's Digest Association Canada ULC.
A career path that empowers you
As a Sun Life Financial advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in your community while building your career – your way.
You’ll grow your own business with the support of Canada’s most trusted life insurance brand and help people at various life stages feel secure, confident and protected – all while keeping a flexible schedule, earning an excellent income and being your own boss.
What’s your career perspective?
Take a look at the list below. If some of these things are important to you, we invite you to consider a career as an advisor in our sales force:
- I want variety in my career.
- I want to do work that is meaningful.
- I would like more freedom.
- I enjoy helping others to achieve their goals.
- I want to own and grow my own business.
- I want to be paid and rewarded for my effort.
- I want to grow to my full potential.
4 reasons to build your own business as a financial advisor
- When you build your own business, you’re in control.
- You’ll have the flexibility to balance your career with the other things in life that are important to you.
- You’ll be helping others and making a real contribution to your community.
- Your earnings and recognition will be directly tied to your efforts and results.
4 ways we can help you succeed
- Sun Life has a highly experienced, professional management team and staff that are dedicated to your success.
- Our proven training programs will build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
- We provide the tools and technology to support you as you build your business.
- You’ll have access to the marketing, business and technical support teams you’ll need to grow your business and prosper.
Is this career for me?
The people who choose to become Sun Life advisors are as diverse a group as you’ll find anywhere. With different backgrounds, experience, education and job histories, they all have their own reasons for making our sales force their career choice.
You might be interested in a career as a financial advisor if you:
WHAT MAKES A SUCCESSFUL ADVISOR
- Research shows that successful advisors are typically:
- Achievement- and goal-oriented
- Able to work with people and develop/maintain relationships
- Able to work independently
- Persuasive, able to motivate others to action
- Extroverted and enjoy helping others
- Able to explain complex information
- Open to learning new things
- Individuals with strong character and integrity
WHAT OUR ADVISORS SAY
- Joining our sales force can be a great way for you to realize your career goals. See for yourself what our people say about the opportunities, support and rewards we offer.
- Date :
- Le jeudi 11 février 2016
- Heure :
- de 11 h 30 à 13 h
- Lieu :
- École de gestion Telfer
55, avenue Laurier Est
Ottawa (Ontario) K1N 6N5
Voir sur Google Maps
- Public cible :
- Étudiants de Telfer en 4e année du B.Com. en finance, marketing, entreprenariat et gestion et diplômés
- Langue de l’événement :
- Offert uniquement en anglais
- Code vestimentaire :
- Tenue professionnelle
- Date limite d'inscription :
- Le jeudi 11 février 2016, 8 h 30
Inscrivez-vous à cet événement
Malheureusement, la date limite pour s'inscrire à cet événement est passée et vous ne pourrez pas vous inscire.